Select Luxury Vinyl Flooring the Easy Way!
1. Since luxury vinyl floors are available in a wide range of visuals, qualities and price points, first consider where you’ll be installing the flooring and what atmosphere you want to create and how your new luxury vinyl floors will relate with other elements in your home such as cabinets, wall color, countertops, adjacent flooring and furnishings. Unlike laminate floors, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) and Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) are waterproof, so they can be used anywhere in the home and are especially well-suited to areas with high moisture conditions such as bathrooms and basements.
- We offer a myriad of luxury vinyl plank (LVP) floors resembling the look and texture of real wood. Some higher-end LVP is “embossed in register,” meaning the texture on the wear surface matches up with the picture layer, creating wood simulations so realistic it’s easy to think you’re about to step onto hardwood floors. With consistent plank lengths, you won’t see short boards in the middle of your floor like you would with most real wood floors.
- For kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms, check out our luxury vinyl tile (LVT) options that simulate natural stone tile, ceramic tile, porcelain tile or even concrete. Some LVT comes with the look of grouted tile edges without the long-term maintenance of real grout.
- If your flooring will receive direct sunlight, be sure to discuss the suitability of this product for your application with one of our experts before making your purchase.
2. After considering the areas and general style for your new luxury vinyl floors, discuss quality and price ideals with a project manager at our Portland showroom to narrow down the options and choose your color.
3. Last, your project manager will help you determine additional options, such as baseboard moldings, vents and cold air returns to complete your luxury vinyl flooring installation.
Luxury Vinyl Stairs
Yes, we install luxury vinyl floors on stairs! Most of our luxury vinyl flooring products have coordinating stair nose trims, and some lines even have full treads available.
If you want to add a carpet runner to your luxury vinyl stairs, you can have one customized from any of our wall-to-wall carpets in Portland. Simply select your carpet, backing and edge binding. Then tell us the size and we’ll get it made!
You can trust Macadam!
Here at Macadam Floor and Design, we have been providing flooring, countertops, tile and window coverings to the Portland Metro area for over 35 years. We are continually improving our showroom offerings, industry knowledge and professionalism to provide excellent service and value for our customers. Whether working with our Portland Retail and Builder Showroom or our Vancouver Builder Design Center, you will be paired with a project manager or designer to help you navigate your options with confidence.
Work with our experts to be sure you purchase luxury vinyl flooring that is right for your project at the best value in Portland—we coordinate installation too!
Our Brands Include:
- and many more
Coupon must be presented at the time of price quote, and may not be combined with any other offers, slab countertops, builder programs, or insurance programs.
Macadam Floor and Design offers an extensive selection of flooring, countertops and window coverings for your next project.